Current Grant Opportunity View - GO3328
MRFF - PPHR Initiative - 2019 Targeted Health System and Community Organisation Research Grant Opportunity
Show close time for other time zones
The Medical Research Future Fund - Preventive and Public Health Research Initiative - 2019 Targeted Health System and Community Organisation Research Grant Opportunity will support research that addresses five questions developed by:
- Medical Services Advisory Committee (MSAC)
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (PBAC)
- Prostheses List Advisory Committee (PLAC)
- Advisory Committee on Medical Devices (ACMD)
- Advisory Committee on Medicines (ACM) or
- The Medicare Benefits Review Taskforce (MBS Review Taskforce).
The five health system research question topics for this grant opportunity are:
- Cancer treatment population
- Tools to value health change in paediatric populations
- Efficient use of high cost pharmaceuticals
- Digital breast tomosynthesis
- Circumcision revision
This grant opportunity is being administered by NHMRC on behalf of the Commonwealth Department of Health.
Further information on the Medical Research Future Fund and the Preventive and Public Health Initiative is available on the Department’s website at: https://www.health.gov.au/mrff
Applications will only be accepted from NHMRC-approved Administering Institutions. A list of NHMRC-approved Administering Institutions is available for download from GrantConnect-GO documents, and on the NHMRC website at:
Applications must satisfy all the requirements set out in the 2019 Targeted Health System and Community Organisation Research Grant Guidelines.
Applications must be submitted electronically using NHMRC’s online Research Grants Management System (RGMS).