Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO3114
Safer Communities Fund - Round 5 - Northern Territory Infrastructure Grants
Show close time for other time zones
The objective of this grant opportunity is to reduce crime, violence, anti-social behaviour and/or other security risks and improve community safety and wellbeing in the Northern Territory.
Eligible activities can include the following:
- Infrastructure activities, such as installing:
- fixed or mobile CCTV cameras
- security lighting
- fencing and gates
- external blast walls and windows
- security and alarm systems
- public address systems
- intercoms and swipe access.
- Crime prevention through environmental design (CPTED)
The minimum grant amount is $10,000.
The maximum grant amount is $1 million.
The grant amount will be up to 100% of eligible project costs.
The maximum grant period is 36 months.
Projects must be completed by 30 June 2023.
The Safer Communities Fund Round 5 includes two other streams:
- Infrastructure grants
- Early Intervention grants and further information on this stream will be available on business.gov.au by early 2020.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be located in the Northern Territory
and be one of the following entities:
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- an Australian local government agency or body as defined in appendix A of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
You are not eligible to apply if you are:
- an individual
- a partnership
- an unincorporated association
- any organisation not included in section 4.1 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- a trust (however, an incorporated trustee may apply on behalf of a trust).
To apply, go to www.business.gov.au/scfr5nt
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.