Current Grant Opportunity View - GO113
Entrepreneurs' Programme - Innovation Connections Grant
P: 13 28 46
Innovation Connections is a service provided under the Entrepreneurs’ Programme. It offers easy to access advice, assistance and tailored support to small and medium businesses to improve business capability and competitiveness.
This free service is provided by an expert Innovation Facilitator, who works alongside the business to:
- find solutions to their IT needs
- identify new technology, knowledge and expertise
- provide pathways to engage and collaborate with the research sector, including direct access to a researcher through a matched-funding grant.
Innovation Facilitators will also provide a report with possible solutions to your problems and referrals to other research and industry programmes.
Innovation Connections Facilitation provides your business with an Innovation Facilitator to help you to:
- identify knowledge gaps
- identify opportunities to work with research organisations to test and develop new ideas
- connect to other business assistance packages
- find the expertise to support your business.
If you choose to implement the suggestions in the report and would like to work with a research organisation, you can apply for an Innovation Connections Grant.
To help you progress your research project, you may apply for an Innovation Connections Grant up to the value of $50,000. The grant will reimburse you 50% of the total project costs. You can only claim the grant once you complete the project and pay all project costs.
To apply, your business must be:
- a for-profit company incorporated and operating in Australia
- non tax-exempt
- registered for GST
- a company with trading activities that are the majority of its overall activities
- be solvent
- have an annual turnover or operating expenditure in the current or one of the two previous financial years:
- between $1.5 million and $100 million or
- between $750,000 and $100 million for applicants from remote Australia or Northern Australia.
- be operating in Australia and have filed Business Activity Statements showing ongoing trading in at least three successive years.
- not have received a Research Connections Facilitation or an Innovation Connections Facilitation before.
- not be named by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an organisation that has not complied with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth).
You may be eligible for an Innovation Connections Grant if your business has received an Entrepreneurs’ Programme Innovations Facilitation report.
Be operating in one or more of the growth sectors. For further information on the growth sectors refer to https://www.business.gov.au/Assistance/Innovation-Connections.
For more information on the eligibility criteria refer to the Innovation Connections Customer Information Guide.
To apply, go to https://www.business.gov.au/assistance/innovation-connections
business.gov.au provides information and advice to businesses via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.
P: 13 28 46