Current Grant Opportunity View - GO111
Entrepreneurs' Programme - Business Growth Grants
P: 13 28 46
Business Growth Grants are one of the services of the Entrepreneurs’ Programme. You can use a Business Growth Grant to engage external expertise to help your businesses implement improvements through a:
- business evaluation
- supply chain facilitation
- growth service
- tourism partnership service.
A Business Growth Grant reimburses businesses for up to half of the cost of engaging a service provider, to a maximum of $20,000 (excluding GST). This funding supports business improvement projects.
The grant supports strategies that improve the abilities and skills of your business. It doesn’t support fixes for problems that are part of the ordinary, every day operations of your business.
To be eligible for a Business Growth Grant, you must:
- have received an Entrepreneurs' Programme Business Evaluation Action Plan, Supplier Improvement Plan, Growth Plan, or Tourism Partnership Plan
- submit an application:
- within 6 months of receiving a Business Evaluation Action Plan, Supplier Improvement Plan or Tourism Partnership Plan, or
- within 12 months of receiving a Growth Plan.
- be implementing strategies identified in a Business Evaluation Action Plan, Supplier Improvement Plan, Growth Plan or Tourism Partnership Plan, and
- are able to fund the total value of project costs to engage the service provider before receiving the Grant.
For more information on eligible activities a business can undertake to receive a Business Growth Grant please refer to the Customer Information Guide.
To apply, go to https://www.business.gov.au/assistance/business-growth-grants
business.gov.au provides information and advice to businesses via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.
P: 13 28 46