Current Grant Opportunity View - GO111
Entrepreneurs' Programme - Business Growth Grants
P: 13 28 46
If you have received an Entrepreneurs’ Programme Business Management service and your business adviser/facilitator recommends specific business improvement activities to increase your business’s capability to trade in Australian markets and/or markets in other countries, you can apply for a business growth grant.
Business growth grants are small grants to engage external expertise to help you implement the recommendations in your plan. The grant amount is up to 50 per cent of eligible project costs. The minimum grant amount is $2,500 (excluding GST) and the maximum grant amount is $20,000 (excluding GST).
The grant is available to support strategies that improve the abilities and skills of your business to trade in Australian markets and/or markets in other countries. It is not intended to support fixes for problems that are part of ordinary, everyday operations of your business.
The grant period is 12 months. For each business management service you receive, you may only apply for a single grant to implement some or all of the recommendations in your plan.
To be eligible for a business growth grant, you must meet all of the following conditions:
- have received a completed plan from an Entrepreneurs’ Programme business advice or facilitation service
- have not previously received a business growth grant to implement recommendations from the plan under which you are applying
- are applying within 12 months of receiving a completed plan from your advice or facilitation service unless otherwise agreed by the program delegate
- your project comprises eligible activities, as defined in section 4.4 of the Business Management Grant Opportunity Guidelines
- your project has at least $5,000 in eligible expenditure
- your project has not commenced.
To apply, go to https://www.business.gov.au/assistance/business-growth-grants
business.gov.au provides information and advice to businesses via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.
P: 13 28 46