Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO2823
National Ice Action Strategy (Prevention)
Show close time for other time zones
The NIAS (Prevention) grant opportunity will continue prevention activities including:
- Local Drug Action Teams (LDATs) – to support communities to work together to prevent and minimise the harm caused by alcohol and other drugs.
- Positive Choices Portal – an online portal to help school communities’ access accurate, up-to-date drug education resources and prevention programs.
- Alcohol, Smoking and Substance Involvement Screening Test and linked Brief Intervention (ASSIST BI) Program – a tool and resources used for training and support for health services underlying screening and brief intervention activities relating to alcohol and other drugs with a focus on primary care.
To be eligible to receive funding you must be one of the organisations listed at Section 4.1 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
Before applying, you must read and understand these guidelines and the application form.
These documents may be found at GrantConnect. Any alterations and addenda will be published on GrantConnect and by registering on this website, you will be automatically notified on any changes. GrantConnect is the authoritative source for grants information.
To apply you must:
- complete the application form;
- provide all the information requested;
- address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria; and
- submit your application to GRANT.ATM@health.gov.au by 2:00pm Canberra local time on Thursday, 6 February 2020.