Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2328
Information Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) Economic Participation of People with Disability Grant Round 2019-20
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government is inviting applications in an open process to apply to deliver activities under the Community Inclusion and Capacity Development (CICD) Program – Economic Participation of People with Disability Grant Round from June 2019 to 2020.
Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) is funded under CICD Program. The objective of the CICD Program is to build innovative ways to increase the independence, social, community and economic participation of people with disability.
The objective of this ILC Grant round is to improve the economic participation of people with disability across Australia.
- build the capacity of people with disability to be active in the economy, particularly through employment
- support employers to enhance their knowledge and capabilities to employ people with disability.
Eligible grant activities could include:
Capacity Building for Employers - build the capacity of workplaces to attract, employ and retain people with disability.
Pathways to Employment – projects that build employable skills of people with disability in workplace settings.
Fostering Entrepreneurship – projects that build capability for people with disability to develop and maintain successful self-employment.
Other – other innovative projects to increase employment of people with disability.
To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- Incorporated Association
- Statutory Entity
- Trustee on behalf of a Trust
- Non-corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-corporate Commonwealth Statutory Authority
- Commonwealth Company
- Non-corporate State or Territory Entity
- Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
- Local Government
- Indigenous Corporation
- Unincorporated Association.
The NDIA can only provide funding to an organisation that is an eligible entity type as per the list above. Lead organisations of a consortium, Auspicor and Trustee must also be an eligible entity type.
To be eligible for this Grant Opportunity you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or be willing to obtain one prior to the execution of the Grant Agreement
- be registered, or willing to register for the purposes of GST if your income turnover, as a result of a successful Grant, will exceed the thresholds defined by the Australia Tax Office
- have an account with an Australian financial institution
- must have Public Liability Insurance coverage for the duration of the project [Note: applicants may be asked for a copy of their Public Liability Insurance].
For more details on the grant eligibility criteria refer to the Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
To apply go to the application form here.