Current Grant Opportunity View - GO1993
National Palliative Care Projects - Core Projects
Show close time for other time zones
The National Palliative Care Projects are intended to improve the quality of palliative care service delivery in Australia.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to support nationally focussed projects that:
* Improve the quality of and access to palliative care service skill development for service providers;
* Improve the quality of palliative care service delivery in community and acute care settings;
* Build and enhance research and data collection capacity within the palliative care sector;
* Strengthen understanding and increase uptake of advance care planning;
* Improve knowledge within the palliative care sector and community awareness of palliative care;
* Improve collaboration and linkages between the Commonwealth and State and Territory Governments' palliative care activities; and
* Improve the collation and dissemination of palliative care information across the sector.
Under this grant opportunity, funding is available for the continuation of six established National Palliative Care Projects that are fundamental to the delivery of palliative care in Australia.
To be eligible to apply for this Grant Opportunity you must be one of the following organisations and have received an invitation to apply from the department:
• Palliative Care Australia
• Flinders University of South Australia
• University of Wollongong
• Queensland University of Technology
• Austin Health
• Children’s Health Queensland Hospital and Health Service
Submit your completed application to Grant.ATM@health.gov.au by 2pm, Canberra local time, on Thursday 25 July 2019. If you do not receive an email (including automatic reply) within 48 hours please contact the department on (02) 6289 5600.
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docx or .pdf format. Applications cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.