Current Grant Opportunity View - GO1336
Show close time for other time zones
The Voter Information Protection grants are for the four major political parties to improve security of their constituent management systems and associated data, including information pertaining to the Electoral Rolls and voter information.
To be eligible you must be one of the following entities:
• The Liberal Party of Australia
• The National Party of Australia
• Australian Labor Party
• The Australian Greens.
The list of eligible applicants was determined by the Government.
The grant opportunity will run from 13 June 2018 to 31 December 2018.
You must submit an application between 13 June 2018 and 31 July 2018. We cannot accept late applications.
The application may be in the form of a quote from a service provider.
To apply you must:
• Provide an application (via email) which includes
• activities that will be met
• the estimated time of delivery
• the cost of individual activities
• Provide an invoice for grant funds for the same value identified in the application
• Address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria
• Include any necessary attachments
• Submit your application/s to VIPG@finance.gov.au by 31 July 2018.