Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2936
Regional and Remote Communities Reliability Fund – Microgrids 2019-20
Show close time for other time zones
Provides eligible successful applicants with funding of between $100,000 to $10 million to undertake feasibility studies into more reliable, secure and cost effective energy supply for regional and remote communities in Australia.
To be eligible you must:
- be an entity incorporated in Australia and a trading corporation, where your trading activities
- form a sufficiently significant proportion of the corporation’s overall activities as to merit it being described as a trading corporation; or
- are a substantial and not merely peripheral activity of the corporation.
We can only accept applications if:
- your project is located in an inner regional, outer regional, remote or very remote area as defined by the Australian Statistical Geographic Standard (ASGS) Remoteness Area.
- you provide an Accountant Declaration that confirms you are a trading corporation as defined in section 4.1 and can fund any project costs not met by the grant.
You must use the Accountant Declaration form available below and add as an attachment to your application.
For more information on eligibility please refer to the grant opportunity guidelines.
You should read the grant opportunity guidelines and sample grant agreement before you apply. Grant opportunity guidelines provide detailed information on the grant opportunity, including granting activity objectives; all eligibility and assessment criteria; the assessment processes; reporting and acquittal requirements; and a description of review mechanisms.
To apply, you must submit your application through the online portal. You will need to set up an account when you first log into the portal. The portal allows you to apply for and manage a grant or service in a secure online environment.
To apply, go to https://www.business.gov.au/microgrids