Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2941
Economic and Community Participation (ECP) Grant Round 2019-2020
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government is inviting applications via an open competitive process to apply to deliver ILC activities under Outcome 1.2 – Community Inclusion and Capacity Development Grants nationally for up to three years from 2019-20.
The ECP Program aims to build the capacity of the community to create opportunities for people with disability to contribute to community prosperity and participate in community life.
The objective of this ECP grant round is to improve the economic and community participation of people with disability across Australia.
This grant round aims to fund projects which provide a catalyst for increasing access and inclusion in economic and community participation for people with disability across Australia.
There are two streams under the ECP Program within this grant round.
- Economic Participation stream
- Sector based initiatives to create pathways to employment and drive inclusive practices for people with disability to contribute to Australia’s economic prosperity and
- Social and Community Participation stream
- Inclusive practices to create opportunities for people with disability to participate in community life, with a focus on arts, culture, sport and recreation.
- People with disability participate in and benefit from the same community activities as everyone else.
- People with disability actively contribute to leading, shaping and influencing their community.
To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- Indigenous Corporation
- Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-corporate Commonwealth Statutory Authority
- Commonwealth Company
- Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
- Incorporated Association
- Statutory Entity
- Trustee on behalf of a Trust
- Local Government
Additional eligibility requirements
Applications will only be accepted from applicants that:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or be willing to obtain one prior to the execution of the grant agreement
- are registered, or willing to register for the purposes of GST if their income turnover, as a result of a successful grant, will exceed the thresholds defined by the Australian Tax Office
- have an account with an Australian financial institution
- have Public Liability Insurance coverage for the duration of the project (Note: applicants may be asked for a copy of their have Public Liability Insurance).
Applicants that are eligible to be registered with the Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations (ORIC) should be registered prior to submitting an application.
You are not eligible to apply if you are:
- Sole Trader
- International Entity
- Unincorporated Association
To apply go to the application form here.