Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO1728
Automotive Engineering Graduate Program
Show close time for other time zones
The Automotive Engineering Graduate Program provides funding to universities to deliver stipends and research support through existing research programs for post graduate students to undertake industry-based projects in areas of knowledge priorities for automotive engineering.
The objective of the program is to help automotive businesses grow, improve productivity and be globally competitive by increasing the pipeline of high quality graduate engineers into Australia’s automotive engineering sector. The program will develop job-ready graduate engineers with skills and experience that match future automotive industry requirements.
- The minimum grant amount is $200,000.
- The maximum grant amount is $1 million.
- The grant amount will be up to 100 per cent of eligible project costs.
- Projects must be completed by 30 June 2021.
To be eligible you must:
- be a higher education provider listed at Table A or Table B of the Higher Education Support Act 2003 and
- offer student research programs related to automotive engineering knowledge priorities as listed in Appendix B of the grant opportunity guidelines.
Eligible activities must directly relate to the project and can include:
- provision of stipends to support post graduate students undertaking industry-based projects that provide industry experience in areas of knowledge priority for automotive engineering
- use of facilities to undertake research outside of the university
- activities that support delivery of your project, for example activities to engage automotive industry partners to support student projects.
To apply, go to https://www.business.gov.au/aegp
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.