Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO2863
Indigenous Australians' Health Programme (IAHP) - Service Maintenance Program
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government is providing funding of up to $2.5 million (GST exclusive) for the IAHP Service Maintenance Program in 2019-20.
The grant opportunity aims to:
- improve health outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through increased access to primary health services,
- continue to provide culturally appropriate, safe and accessible, fit-for-purpose health infrastructure for clinics, accommodation for clinical staff and facilities that deliver comprehensive primary health care services.
- improve the safety and accessibility of primary health care clinics for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people by addressing emergency repairs, urgent maintenance and upgrade issues;
- support the improvement of health outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through better access to health services;
- provide Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with access to effective high quality health care services in urban, regional, rural and remote locations across Australia.
Please refer to Section 4.1 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines for eligibility requirements.
All applications to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.