Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO2848
Endometriosis - Digital Health Platform
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this grant opportunity is to develop a ‘one-stop shop’ digital platform to deliver awareness and education information, materials and support as well as build research capability to address the delay between diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis. The endometriosis community – patient groups, researchers and clinicians, will contribute to and utilise this platform.
The objective of the grant opportunity is to:
- improve quality of life for individuals living with endometriosis;
- increase understanding of endometriosis across educational, professional and community settings, as well as within the healthcare sector;
- promote and nurture endometriosis research activity;
- build upon and integrate with existing resources, such as the Period ImPact and Pain Assessment (PIPPA) tool, the Schools Program Initiative and other evidence-based web-based resources for endometriosis and pain management;
- improve the pathway to point of care in primary care, including GPs, physiotherapists, psychologists and specialist clinicians;
- provide a single integrated evidence-based resource to raise clinician/GP awareness of endometriosis and support clinicians/GPs to use it as a treatment tool in shared decision-making with their patients;
- provide a pathway for individuals to participate in a range of targeted and aligned initiatives to raise awareness of endometriosis, and be actively engaged in behavioural and clinical research projects;
- ensure the digital platform is:
- broadly and widely evaluated during development to ensure usability and effectiveness
- available and accessible on a wide range of media and devices.
To be eligible you must be the listed organisation:
Name of Organisation: Adelaide Education Group Pty Ltd (the Robinson Research Institute)
ABN: 85 132 879 086
To apply you must:
- complete the application form;
- provide all the information requested;
- address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria;
- include all necessary attachments; and
- submit your application/s to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2pm Canberra local time, 11 November 2019.
If you do not receive an email (including automatic reply) within 24 hours please contact the Grant Design and Advice Section on (02) 6289 5600 or email email@example.com
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docs or .pdf format. Application cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include marcors, zip or password protect applications or attachments.