Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2847
Endometriosis Shared Perspectives
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this grant opportunity is to ensure girls and women affected by endometriosis; their families; and health practitioners with endometriosis patients, have access to a broad range of education and information material on the condition, provided free of cost. The grant strongly aligns with priorities and recommendations outlined in the National Action Plan for Endometriosis, launched by the Australian Government in July 2018.
The objective of this grant opportunity is to support:
- improved quality of life for individuals living with endometriosis, including a reduction in the impact and burden of disease at individual and population levels.
To be eligible you must be the listed organisation:
Name of Organisation: EndoActive Australia & NZ Incorporated (EndoActive)
ABN: 60 328 104 537
To apply you must:
- complete the application form;
- provide all the information requested;
- address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria;
- include all necessary attachments; and
- submit your application/s to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2pm Canberra local time, 11 November 2019.
If you do not receive an email (including automatic reply) within 24 hours please contact the Grant Design and Advice Section on (02) 6289 5600 or email email@example.com
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docs or .pdf format. Application cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.