Current Grant Opportunity View - GO1327
NDIS Partners in the Community, Western Australia
Show close time for other time zones
The National Disability Insurance Scheme Launch Transition Agency (NDIA) invites applications (Application) for funding under the national Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Partners in the Community Program (PITC Program) Grant Round for Western Australia (PITC Grant Round for WA) to deliver one or both of:
- Early Childhood Early Intervention Services and related services (ECEI Services); and/or
- Local Area Coordination Services and related services (LAC Services)
The PITC Grant Round relates to Service Areas that:
- Are due to transition to the NDIS in Western Australia; or
- Have services that are moving from transitional arrangements, including the WA NDIS, to the PITC Program.
The Service Areas included in this Grant Round, and the Phasing Dates, are detailed at Section 3, and in Part B of the Statement of Requirements (SOR) of the relevant draft Grant Agreement.
The objectives of the PITC Program Round for WA are to:
- Enable the NDIS to be implemented at a local community level. The NDIA is inviting Applications from suitably experienced and qualified organisations, with strong local knowledge and understanding of the needs of people with disability or developmental delay; and
- Enter into Grant Agreements that build on existing relationships and voluntary and community action, enabling people with disability to gain the benefits of community membership. These benefits include maintaining or gaining employment and participating in everyday activities and community life in natural settings.
Set out below is a summary of the eligibility requirements set out in the Grant Round Summary. For further information on eligibility requirements, refer to the Grant Round Summary.
LAC Services Eligibility
An Applicant for LAC Services must not and, in the absence of exceptional circumstances, its proposed subcontractor(s) must not, be an RPoS Related Party. An RPoS Related Party is an entity that, at the time of signing the relevant Grant Agreement:
(a) is a Registered Provider of Supports (as defined under section 9 of the NDIS Act), which includes any provider of funded supports to Participants who are self-managing their Plans or as a Plan Management Provider; or
(b) is a Related Body Corporate (as defined under section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) of an entity referred to in paragraph (a) above; or
(c) has another entity or person in a position to exercise influence over it where that entity or person is, or is related to, an entity referred to in paragraph (a) above.
ECEI Services Eligibility
An Applicant applying to deliver ECEI Services, or its proposed subcontractor(s) may be an RPoS Related Party (as defined above), where the Applicant demonstrates to the reasonable satisfaction of the Agency that exceptional circumstances exist. Details on exceptional circumstances can be found in the Grant Round Summary.
Funding is offered between the Activity Start Date and 30 June 2021
Applications are to be submitted to email@example.com .
Applicants will receive email notification within 48 hours of an application being lodged.