Current Grant Opportunity View - GO4007
Driver Reviver Site Upgrades Round One Grant Opportunity
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government has committed to providing $8 million in capped grants (over two years) to help upgrade the existing Driver Reviver locations nation-wide to improve amenity and to provide for new equipment, as well as to support the establishment of new sites. Round 1 of the Driver Reviver Site Upgrades program will provide $3 million in grants for site owners to purchase mobile variable messaging signage to raise awareness of all active Driver Reviver sites. Round 1 is a demand-driven grant round open to all eligible Driver Reviver site owners.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- be the owner of the land on which an active Driver Reviver site is located
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the purposes of GST
- be a permanent resident of Australia
- have an account with an Australian financial institution.
Applications will only be accepted from owners of active Driver Reviver sites.
You are not eligible to apply if you:
- are not the owner of an active Driver Reviver site
- manage a Driver Reviver site but do not own the land on which it is located.
Please read the grant guidelines for further detail.
1 June 2020 to 31 August 2020
To apply for this opportunity please apply to email@example.com before 11.30pm AEST on 29 May 2020.
Applications will be assessed against the eligibility criteria outlined in the grant guidelines. Funding is then available on a first come, first served basis and subject to the availability of the funding allocation. Once funding is depleted, no further applications can be funded for Round One.