Current Grant Opportunity View - GO4006
Primary Care Enhancement Program (PCEP) for People with Intellectual Disability
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this grant opportunity is to enable the selection and funding of four lead PHNs with varied populations, geography and other demographic features, to participate in the development of the Primary Care Enhancement Program (PCEP).
The PHN Program aims to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes, and improve coordination of care to ensure patients receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
The Department of Health will arrange an evaluation of the PCEP, to inform its subsequent rollout across all PHNs. To support the evaluation, the Department will work with PHNs to develop a program logic for the PCEP, including appropriate outcomes, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and required data sources and measures to enable assessment of its impacts.
This grant will be administered by the Community Grants Hub on behalf of the Department of Health. The grant is to be undertaken in accordance with the Commonwealth Grants Rules and Guidelines (CGRGs)
To be eligible, you must be one of the Primary Health Networks at Section 4.1 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines
To apply you must:
• complete the application form;
• provide all the information requested;
• address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria;
• attach a proposed budget for expenditure of the grant funds on implementation of the PCEP in your PHN, using the template provided in Table A1 in the application form; and
• submit your application to email@example.com by the closing date.