Current Grant Opportunity View - GO3914
Cooperative Research Centres (CRC) Grants - Round 22
Show close time for other time zones
CRC Grants are part of the CRC Program. The CRC Program supports industry, research and the community in 2 ways:
- CRC Grants – support medium to long term industry-led collaborative research, for up to 10 years.
- CRC Projects (CRC-P) grants – support short term, industry-led collaborative research, for up to 3 years.
CRC Grants provide funding for collaborations to solve industry identified problems.
- be a medium to long-term industry-led collaborative research program
- aim to solve industry identified problems and improve the competitiveness, productivity and sustainability of Australian industries
- include an industry-focused education and training program, including a PhD program that builds capability and capacity
- increase research and development (R&D) capacity in small to medium enterprises (SMEs)
- encourage industry take up of research
There is no specified limit to funding for each CRC. However, the number of CRC Grants we fund in each selection round depends on the applications received and available funding.
Applicants must at least match the amount of grant funding sought through cash and/or in-kind contributions. Find out more about in-kind contributions in the CRC Program Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
CRC grant applications are open to all industry sectors, research disciplines and community sectors.
To be eligible you must:
- submit your application from a group that has agreed to collaborate
- have at least one Australian industry organisation and one Australian research organisation in your collaboration
- show you can at least match the grant funding
- if successful, establish the CRC as an incorporated company, limited by guarantee.
You can find more information on eligibility in the CRC Program Grant Opportunity Guidelines.
To apply, go to www.business.gov.au/crc
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.