Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO1784
Women's Leadership Development Program open non-competitive round 2018-2021
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Government funds the Women’s Leadership and Development Program (the Program) to deliver a range of projects specifically for Australian women.The objectives of the Program are to improve outcomes for Australian women in five key focus areas:
1. Women's Economic Security
2. Women's Workforce Participation
3. Women's Leadership
4. Women's Safety
5. Intenational Engagement
This grant opportunity invites applicants to submit proposals for one-off or small-scale projects that contribute towards the Australian Government’s priorities for women on a national scale for key focus areas 2 - 5.
To be eligible you must:
• be one of the following entity types -
o a company incorporated in Australia
o a company incorporated by guarantee
o an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
o an incorporated association
o a partnership
o a consortium with a lead organisation
o a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
o a publicly funded research organisation as defined in the Glossary
o an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006; and
• be solvent
• have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
• be registered for the purposes of GST
• have an account with an Australian financial institution
• be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (if applicable).
Applications from consortia are acceptable, provided you have a lead applicant who is the main driver of the project and is eligible as per the list above.
We cannot provide a grant if you receive funding from another government source for the same purpose.
You will be required to provide evidence of your organisation’s solvency.
To apply you must:
- complete the application form
- provide all the information requested
- meet all eligibility criteria and address all assessment criteria
- include all necessary attachments
- submit your application before the closing date and time.