Current Grant Opportunity View - GO3019
International Space Investment – Expand Capability Grants
Show close time for other time zones
International Space Investment – Expand Capability will support Australian businesses and research organisations to become involved with international space agencies or established international space programs.
The objectives of the program are to:
- unlock international space opportunities for the Australian space sector
- expand the capability and capacity of the Australian space sector, and support job creation
- demonstrate the Australian space sector’s ability to successfully deliver space-related products and services internationally
- support projects which contribute to building a vision and an Australian space sector that inspires businesses, the Australian community and the next generation of space workforce, researchers and entrepreneurs.
The minimum grant amount is $100,000.
The maximum grant amount is $4 million.
To be eligible you must be either:
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- a publically funded research institution (PFRO)
For more information on eligibility please refer to the grant opportunity guidelines.
To apply, go to www.business.gov.au/ISI-Expand-Capability
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.