Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO2641
Type 1 Diabetes Clinical Research Network
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of the Type 1 Diabetes Clinical Research Network (T1DCRN) Administration Support grant opportunity is to facilitate support for the T1DCRN to continue improving and developing new treatments, controls and practices for type 1 diabetes. It contributes to the achievement of the Public Health and Chronic Disease Grant Program under Outcome 2 – Health Access and Support Services, Program 2.4 Preventive Health and Chronic Disease Support. The objective of the grant opportunity is to enable the work of the T1DCRN through:
• provision of strategic vision and leadership of the network;
• efficient and effective planning, management and monitoring,
• efficient and effective recruitment for and tracking of clinical trials;
• effective and efficient administration of funded research projects; and
• development, implementation and evaluation of research initiatives.
To be eligible you must be the listed organisation:
Name of Organisation: JDRF Australia
ABN number: 40 002 286 553
To apply you must:
• complete the application form;
• provide all the information requested;
• address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria;
• include all necessary attachments; and
• submit your application/s to email@example.com by 2pm Canberra local time, Tuesday 12 November 2019.
If you do not receive an email (including automatic reply) within 24 hours please contact the Grant Design and Advice Section on (02) 6289 5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docs or .pdf format. Application cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.