Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2464
Boosting the Local Care Workforce Program - Transition Assistance Funding
Show close time for other time zones
Organisations are invited to apply via an open process for Transition Assistance Funding to purchase tailored supports including business advice, professional services and software upgrades, which will assist to build the disability sector capacity and service provider readiness in the transition to the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
A funding pool of $5,600,000 (GST exclusive) is available for this round. Further rounds may be held in the future.
Eligible organisations may apply for Transition Assistance Funding of up to $20,000 (GST exclusive) to purchase tailored supports including business advice, professional services and software upgrades to assist in boosting capacity and capability as service providers.
The Transition Assistance Funding aims to assist organisations to:
- attract retain and optimise their workforce
- improve awareness of the opportunities and ability to enter/expand and collaborate in the disability sector
- develop skills and capabilities required to effectively operate in a competitive disability market
Applicants must complete the Readiness Assessment before commencing the application form. Applicants will be provided with a unique identifier after completing the Readiness Assessment and will be required to include this in the application form.
You are eligible to apply for Transition Assistance Funding if you have an ABN (or can access an ABN through an auspicing arrangement) and are one of the following entity types:
- Indigenous Corporation
- Incorporated Association
- Sole Trader
- Trustee on behalf of a Trust
- Unincorporated association
You are not an eligible legal entity type if you are one of the following:
- Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-corporate Commonwealth Statutory Authority
- Commonwealth Company
- Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
- Local Government
- Person without an ABN
- International Entity
- Statutory Entity
- Regional Co-ordinator in the Program
- Specialist Co-ordinator in the Program
To apply go to the application form here.