Current Grant Opportunity View - GO2811
Pain Management - Health Practitioner Education Strategy
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of the grant opportunity is to develop a considered, strategic approach for the dissemination and delivery of pain management education and training across a broad range of health practitioner disciplines. Development of the education strategy will ensure that health professionals have access to, and are appropriately supported in providing, effective evidence-based management and care of patients affected by chronic pain.
The grant strongly aligns with goals in the National Strategic Action Plan for Pain Management 2019 (the Action Plan), to address the burden of chronic pain in Australia.
Please refer to section 4.1 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines for eligibility requirements
To apply you must:
• complete the application form;
• provide all of the information requested;
• address all of the eligibility criteria and assessment criteria;
• include all of the necessary attachments; and
• submit your application to email@example.com by 2.00pm Canberra local time on Thursday, 27 February 2020.