Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2809
Pain Management – Consumer Awareness and Education
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this grant opportunity is to improve consumer knowledge of chronic pain and pain management by increasing the availability of evidence-based information. It will also assist health practitioners in accessing key resources.
The grant strongly aligns with the priorities and actions as outlined in the National Strategic Action Plan for Pain Management (the Action Plan).
The objective of the grant opportunity is to support the activities from the Action Plan. This includes:
- improve quality of life for people living with pain and reduce the pain burden for individuals and the community;
- improve consumer knowledge by increasing the availability of evidence-based information; and
- improve health practitioners access to key pain management resources.
To be eligible you must be the listed organisation:
Name of Organisation: Painaustralia
ABN: 69 147 676 926
To apply you must:
• complete the application form;
• provide all the information requested;
• address all eligibility criteria and assessment criteria;
• include all necessary attachments; and
• submit your application/s to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2pm Canberra local time, Monday 11 November 2019.
If you do not receive an email (including automatic reply) within 24 hours please contact the Grant Design and Advice Section on (02) 6289 5600 or email email@example.com
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docs or .pdf format. Application cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.