Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2807
Osteoporosis Social Awareness
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of the grant opportunity is to improve the wellbeing of people with osteoporosis by increasing the availability of evidence-based information and to improve awareness and understanding in the community about osteoporosis and their early symptoms.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to support the recommended social awareness activities from the Action Plan. This includes:
- increasing awareness and education of osteoporosis, with a focus on early prevention;
- establishing systems to deliver national school online education programs on the importance of bone health and early prevention of osteoporosis; and
- developing and piloting the National Osteoporosis Risk and Identification Program targeting Australians over 70 years old.
To be eligible you must be the following organisation:
Name of organisation: Osteoporosis Australia
ABN: 45 098 570 515
To apply you must:
- complete the application form;
- provide all the information requested;
- address all assessment criteria;
- include all necessary attachments;
- submit your application/s to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00pm Canberra local time, Monday 11 November 2019.
If you do not receive an email (including automatic reply) within 24 hours please contact the Grant Design and Advice Section on (02) 6289 5600 or email email@example.com
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docs or .pdf format. Application cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include marcors, zip or password protect applications or attachments.