Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO2801
Kidney Disease - Digital Transformation
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of the grant opportunity is to support the digital transformation of the kidney disease web platform. The web platform will contain information to raise consumer awareness of kidney disease through a national media campaign. The campaign will focus on prevention and early detection; raise consumer awareness of kidney disease programs and services and support consumers connecting with to relevant program and services; and provide a kidney disease research hub to connect consumers with researchers and clinical trials.
The grant strongly aligns with the priorities and recommendations that will be outlined in the National Strategic Action Plan for Kidney Disease (the Kidney Disease Action Plan). The Kidney Disease Action Plan will be released in late 2019. The Kidney Disease Action Plan will provide a national vision for a coordinated effort to address prevention, early detection, effective care and management of kidney disease, underpinned by the effective use of research, evidence and data.
The objective of the grant opportunity is to support priority activities of the Kidney Disease Action Plan. This includes:
- Raising community awareness and education of kidney disease, through the production of online materials and an evidence based national digital media campaign. The information is to be culturally appropriate and include targeted messaging for different populations e.g. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Raising community awareness and education of kidney disease support programs and services. This includes the development of a virtual peer support network.
- Connecting consumers with the relevant programs, services and research. This includes the development of a clinical trial matcher.
- Ensuring that the digital transformation is largely self-sustaining.
To be eligible you must be the listed organisation:
Name of Organisation: Kidney Health Australia
ABN: 37 008 464 426
To apply you must:
• complete the application form;
• provide all the information requested;
• address all assessment criteria;
• include all necessary attachments; and
• submit your application/s to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2pm Canberra local time, Monday 11 November 2019.
If you do not receive an email (including automatic reply) within 24 hours please contact the Health Grant Team on (02) 6289 5600 or email email@example.com
Please only submit your application in .doc, .docs or .pdf format. Application cannot exceed 20MB. Do not include macros, zip or password protect applications or attachments.