Current Grant Opportunity View - GO2463
Exceptionally Complex Support Needs Program
Show close time for other time zones
National Disability Insurance Scheme Launch Transition Agency (NDIA) invites applications (Applications) for funding for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Exceptionally Complex Support Needs Program (Program) to deliver Exceptionally Complex Support Needs Program Activities.
The NDIA is seeking organisations to deliver the Program Activities across six (6) Program Areas. Program Areas in this Grant Round are detailed in the Grant Round Summary and Statement of Requirements (SOR).
The objectives of the Program include:
- ensure Participants with exceptionally complex support needs are provided with professional, evidence based supports;
- promote a proactive whole of community response to identify systemic issues faced by Participants and their supporters;
- enhance service system capability through coordination of services; engage community and mainstream supports to better understand and support Participants; and
- enable the NDIS to take a short term market stewardship approach to increase quality service supply for critical supports for participants with exceptionally complex needs in crisis who would have received supports from the state and territory government’s ‘provider of last resort’ (POLR) approaches.
Grant Recipients will be required to deliver Activities as described in the SOR, including the following three key Functions:
Sector and Community Development Activities;
Subject Matter Expertise Activities; and
Crisis Referral Response Activities
The Applicant and each subcontractor (if any) must be a Registered Provider of Supports, in all of the following Registration Groups:
- Support Coordination (0132)
- Behaviour Support (110); and
- Assistance in Coordinating Or Managing Life Stages, Transitions and Supports (0106)
The Applicant and each subcontractor (if any) must also have submitted payment requests for one or more of the following Support Items:
- Specialist Support Coordination 07_004_0132_8_3;
- Specialist Behavioural Intervention Support 11_022_0110_7_3;
- Behaviour Management Plan incl. Training in Behaviour Management Strategies 11_023_0110_7_3; and
- Coordination of Supports 07_002_0106_8_3
Further eligibility requirements are contained in the Grant Round Summary Document available on Grant Connect as part of this Grant Round.
The Grant duration is two years from the Activity Start Date.
Applications must be lodged by the Close Date and Time to: ECSNGRANTS@NDIS.gov.au
Instructions for the submission of applications are contained in the Grant Round Summary Document available on Grant Connect as part of this Grant Round.