Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO999
Cooperative Research Centre Projects (CRC-P) Grants
Show close time for other time zones
CRC-P grants support short term industry-led collaborations to develop important new technologies, products and services that deliver tangible outcomes.
To support the overall aims of the CRC Program, CRC-Ps undertake the following essential activities:
- a short term, industry-identified and industry-led collaborative research project to develop a product, service or process that will solve problems for industry and deliver tangible outcomes. Projects should benefit SMEs and increase their capacity to grow and adapt in changing markets
- industry-focused education and training activities, such as internships and secondments between industry entities and research organisations.
Up to $3 million over three years is available for each CRC-P. The collaboration must at least match the amount of grant funding sought through cash and/or in-kind contributions. In-kind contribution means non-cash resources provided by a participant to conduct the activities of the CRC. They may be staff or non-staff resources.
You can use the funding to support the costs of:
- student placements
- capital items, such as equipment.
- You cannot use funding for the same activities or project previously or currently financed through any other funding scheme.
CRC-Ps will receive funding for a single, specified term to undertake the Project in the Funding Agreement.
Collaborations from all industry sectors, research disciplines and community sectors can apply.
A lead participant (that is an industry entity) must submit the application. The collaboration must, at a minimum, include:
- two Australian industry organisations including at least one small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- one Australian research organisation.
For more information on eligibility please refer to the Program Guidelines.
To apply, go to https://www.business.gov.au/crc-p.
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.