Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO3072
Boosting the Local Care Workforce Program Transition Assistance Funding Round 2
Show close time for other time zones
Organisations are invited to apply via an open process for Transition Assistance Funding to purchase tailored supports including business advice, professional services and software upgrades, which will assist to build the disability sector capacity and service provider readiness in the transition to the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
A funding pool of approximately $8,800,000 (GST exclusive) is available for this round.
Eligible organisations may apply for Transition Assistance Funding of up to $20,000 (GST exclusive) to purchase tailored supports including business advice, professional services and software upgrades to assist in boosting capacity and capability as service providers.
The Transition Assistance Funding aims to assist organisations to:
- attract retain and optimise their workforce
improve awareness of the opportunities and ability to enter/expand and collaborate in the disability sector
develop skills and capabilities required to effectively operate in a competitive disability market
Applicants must complete the Readiness Assessment before commencing the application form. Applicants will be provided with a unique identifier after completing the Readiness Assessment and will be required to include this in the application form.
You are eligible to apply if you have an ABN (or can access an ABN through an auspicing arrangement) and are one of the following entity types:
- Indigenous Corporation
- Incorporated Association
- Sole Trader
- Trustee on behalf of a Trust
- Unincorporated association
You are not an eligible legal entity type if you are one of the following:
- Corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-corporate Commonwealth Entity
- Non-corporate Commonwealth Statutory Authority
- Commonwealth Company
- Corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Entity
- Non-corporate State or Territory Statutory Authority
- Local Government
- Person without an ABN
- International Entity
- Statutory Entity
- Regional Co-ordinator in the Program
- Specialist Co-ordinator in the Program
- Recipients of Transition Assistance Funding under Round 1
You do not need to be an NDIS registered entity to be eligible for Transition Assistance Funding. However, if you do not meet one of the categories below, you will be unable to complete an application for funding:
- those currently NDIS registered
- those having lodged an NDIS registration application with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
- those intending to lodge an NDIS registration in the next 18 months if they are one or more of the following types of organisation:
- Aboriginal Medical Services (AMS) or Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (ACCHO)
- Aged Care provider
- Disability (non NDIS) service provider
- Health and other service organisation (defined as one of the following)
- Hospital services and rehabilitation activities service provider
- Mental health and crisis intervention service provider
- Housing and homelessness service provider
- Self-help and personal social welfare service provider
- Provides services to people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Participant advocacy provider
- subcontracting to an NDIS registered organisation.
To apply go to the application form here.