Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO1764
Women's Leadership and Development Program (WLDP) - Women's Economic Security Grant Guidelines
Show close time for other time zones
The WLDP - Women's Economic Security Grant Guidelines contain information specifically for Women’s Economic Security grants.
The grant opportunity is to provide funding for one-off or small-scale projects that contribute towards achieving Women’s Economic Security on a national scale within Australia.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are:
1. Women’s Economic Security
Outcome 1.1: Improving women’s economic security across their lifetimes
Outcome 1.2: Improving women’s financial literacy skills
Outcome 1.3: Improving women’s health (including mental health) (as an obstacle to economic security)
Outcome 1.4: Addressing the economic consequences of violence
Outcome 1.5: Reducing women’s homelessness
To be eligible you must:
• be invited to apply
• be one of the following entity types -
o a company incorporated in Australia
o a company incorporated by guarantee
o an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
o an incorporated association
o a partnership
o a consortium with a lead organisation
o a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
o a publicly funded research organisation as defined in the Glossary
o an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006; and
• be solvent
• have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
• be registered for the purposes of GST
• have an account with an Australian financial institution
• be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (if applicable).
We cannot provide a grant if you receive funding from another government source for the same purpose.
You will be required to provide evidence of your organisation’s solvency.
To apply you must:
- complete the application form which will be sent to selected organisations
- provide all the information requested
- meet all eligibility criteria and address all assessment criteria
- include all necessary attachments
- submit your application before the closing date and time.