Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO3669
Cooperative Research Centres Projects (CRC-P) Grants - Round 9
Show close time for other time zones
This grant supports short-term (up to 3 years), industry-led collaborations.
- develop a product, service or process that will solve problems for industry and deliver real outcomes
- benefit small to medium enterprises (SMEs)
- include education and training activities
You can use the funding to cover costs directly related to your project including:
- new research
- proof of concept activities
- pre-commercialisation of research outcomes
- industry-focused education and training activities
- conferences, workshops, symposia related to the joint research
- information sharing and communications related to the research
This is not a complete list and other costs may also be eligible.
We allow collaborations from all industry sectors, research disciplines and community sectors.
To be eligible as a lead applicant you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be incorporated in Australia and a trading corporation
Your trading activities must be either:
- enough to be called a trading corporation
- a major, not minor, part of your overall activity
Project partners must include:
- 2 Australian industry organisations, including at least 1 SME
- 1 Australian research organisation
You’re not eligible to apply as the lead applicant if you’re:
- an individual, partnership or trust
- a research organisation
- a Commonwealth, state, territory or local government agency or body (including government business enterprises)
- an entity where most of your funding is from government sources, for example grant programs
- an administrative or support service to a CRC-P
For more information on eligibility please refer to the Grant opportunity guidelines.
To apply, go to www.business.gov.au/crc-p
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.