Current Grant Opportunity View - GO2913
Australian Heritage Grants 2019-20 Grant Opportunity
Show close time for other time zones
Australian Heritage Grants will support projects that strengthen recognition, management, conservation and public engagement on/of places on Australia’s National Heritage List. A list of Australia’s National Heritage List places is included in appendix B of the grant opportunity guidelines.
Any place added to the National Heritage List prior to the program closing date will be considered a listed place and be eligible under the program.
- The minimum grant amount is $25,000
- The maximum grant amount is $400,000
To be eligible you must:
be a site and land owner of one of the listed places, or have the written support of the site and land owner of one of the listed places
have an Australian Business Number (ABN), unless you are not entitled to an ABN (information regarding ABN entitlement is available on the ATO website)
and be one of the following entities:
- a State/Territory agency or body
- a local government agency or body
- Commonwealth corporate entity
- an entity incorporated in Australia (this includes Indigenous land management organisations registered under the Office of the Register of Indigenous Corporations)
- a registered Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land council
- a partnership
- an individual.
If you are applying as an individual you must be 18 years of age or older.
For more information on eligibility you should refer to the grant opportunity guidelines
To apply, go to www.business.gov.au/ahg
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.