Current Grant Opportunity View - GO3605
Incubator Support Initiative – Expert in Residence
Incubator Support – Expert in Residence supports incubators to increase their capabilities and improve the chance of commercial success for start-ups in international markets by organising and providing access to top quality research, managerial and technical talent through incoming and outgoing secondments of national or international experts.
The experts you nominate must have the skills and expertise to:
- work directly with your program’s start-ups to improve their chance of international commercial success
- increase the capabilities of your incubator
The Incubator Support Initiative offers skilled facilitators - Regional Incubator Facilitators (RIFs) who can assist potential applicants, particularly in regional areas, to access funding.
Funding is also available under the other Incubator Support component: New and Existing Incubators.
The initiative is one of 4 elements that form the Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
To be eligible for an Expert in Residence grant, you must be either:
- be an existing incubator or establishing a new incubator that can foster and facilitate the development of innovative start-ups focused on international trade
You must have an Australian business number (ABN) and be one of the following:
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- a publicly funded research organisation (PFRO)
- a local government agency or body
Your project must:
- include eligible activities and expenditure
- have an eligible project value of at least $10,000
Read the Grant opportunity guidelines for more information on the eligibility criteria.
To apply, go to https://www.business.gov.au/iseir
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.