Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO2882
Cooperative Research Centres Projects (CRC-P) Grants - Round 8
Show close time for other time zones
CRC-P grants support short term industry-led collaborations to develop important new technologies, products and services that deliver tangible outcomes.
To support the overall aims of the CRC Program, CRC-Ps must:
- be a short term, industry-identified and industry-led collaborative research project to develop a product, service or process that will solve problems for industry and deliver tangible outcomes
- benefit SMEs and increase their capacity to grow and adapt in changing markets
- include education and training activities.
The minimum grant amount is $100,000.
The maximum grant amount is $3 million.
The grant amount will be up to 50 per cent of eligible grant project value.
The maximum grant period is 3 years.
You can use funding to support costs directly related to the project, including for:
- new research
- proof of concept activities
- pre-commercialisation of research outcomes
- industry-focused education and training activities, such as internships and secondments between industry entities and research organisations.
- conferences, workshops, symposia related to the joint research
- related information sharing and communication initiatives related to the joint research.
Other costs may also be eligible for grant funding.
You cannot use funding for the same activities or project previously or currently financed through any other funding scheme..
Collaborations from all industry sectors, research disciplines and community sectors can apply.
To be eligible as a lead applicant you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and
- be an entity incorporated in Australia and a trading corporation, where your trading activities
- form a sufficiently significant proportion of the corporation’s overall activities as to merit it being described as a trading corporation or
- are a substantial and not merely peripheral activity of the corporation.
Each CRC-P must include and maintain amongst its project partners at least:
- two Australian industry entities including at least one SME and
- one Australian research organisation.
You are not eligible to apply as the lead applicant if you are:
- an individual, partnership or trust
- a research organisation
- a Commonwealth, State, Territory or local government agency or body (including government business enterprises)
- an entity where the majority of your funding is from government sources, for example grant programs
- an entity whose primary function is administrative or to provide support services to a CRC-P.
For more information on eligibility please refer to the Grant opportunity guidelines.
To apply, go to www.business.gov.au/crc-p
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.