Closed Grant Opportunity View - GO3464
Empowering Business to Go Digital
Show close time for other time zones
The Empowering Business to Go Digital program will provide a single grant of up to $3 million to support the establishment of a non-government organisation to build and enhance small business digital capability and to address issues raised in the Small Business Digital Taskforce report. The program will run from 2019-20 to 2021-22.
The objectives of the program are to:
- establish a financially self-sustaining non-government organisation (NGO) to increase small business awareness and adoption of digital technology, in line with the recommendations of the Small Business Digital Taskforce Report
- establish an online platform as a central point of up-to-date and tailored digital information for Australian small businesses and their trusted advisers
- improve information sharing between businesses, government, industry associations and the small business commissioners.
The intended outcomes of the program are:
- increased accessibility of small business digital information
- increased small business awareness and adoption of digital technology
- improved small business digital capability and productivity.
To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be an entity, incorporated in Australia
Joint applications are acceptable, provided you have a lead organisation who is the main driver of the project and is eligible to apply.
We can only accept applications where:
- you can provide evidence from your board (or chief executive officer or equivalent if there is no board) that the project is supported, and that you can complete the project and meet the costs of the project not covered by grant funding
- you can provide evidence of any funding contributions from other organisations, if applicable; and
- You must be a non-government organisation; or agree to establish a non-government organisation, prior to entering into a grant agreement. You must have an industry-led governance model and include small business representatives on the board.
You must complete your project by June 2022.
To apply, go to https://www.business.gov.au/ebtgd
business.gov.au provides information and advice to customers via a range of channels including phone (13 28 46), email and web chat. Contact us for assistance.