Archived Grant Opportunity View - GO840
Women's Leadership and Development Program
Show close time for other time zones
The grant opportunity is intended to provide funding for one-off or small-scale projects that contribute towards the implementation of the Women’s Workforce Participation Strategy and Women’s Safety on a national scale within Australia.
To be eligible you must:
• be one of the following entity types:
– a company incorporated in Australia
– a company incorporated by guarantee
– an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
– an incorporated association
– a partnership
– a consortium with a lead organisation
– a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
– a publicly funded research organisation as defined in the Glossary
– an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006; or
• be solvent
• have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
• be registered for the purposes of GST
• have an account with an Australian financial institution
• be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (if applicable).
Applications from consortia are acceptable, provided you have a lead applicant who is the main driver of the project and is eligible as per the list above.
You must submit your grant application on the application form, which can be downloaded from GrantConnect. Completed applications can be submitted at WLDP17email@example.com.
If you cannot apply online please contact WLDP17firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 6152 3685. Unless agreed in advance, the Department will not provide application forms or accept applications for this grant opportunity by mail.