Forecast Opportunity View - MRFF Investigator Grants
Investigator Grants: Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) Priority Round
The Investigator Grants: MRFF Priority Round aims to ensure the next generation of talented Australians have the capacity to make and progress great medical discoveries and promotes opportunities for active clinical researchers to work in partnership with professional colleges and industry.
It will support the research program of outstanding early- to mid-career clinical researchers that contribute to the following MRFF priority research areas:
- Australian Brain Cancer Mission
- Million Minds Mission
- Genomics Health Futures Mission
- Ageing, Aged Care and Dementia Mission
- Indigenous Health Research Fund
- Stem Cell Therapies Mission
- Mission for Cardiovascular Health
- Traumatic Brain Injury Mission
- Preventative and Public Health Research
- Primary Health Care Research
- Global Health – Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance and Drug Resistant Tuberculosis
This grant opportunity is being administered by NHMRC on behalf of the Australian Government Department of Health. It will be administered via NHMRC’s Investigator Grants 2020 scheme and is restricted to applicants at the EL category (EL1 and EL2).
Funding will be available to support applications commencing in both 2020 and 2021.
MRFF Investigator Grants Forecast Opportunity Guidelines
MRFF Investigator Grants Forecast Opportunity Guidelines.pdf (961 KB)