Forecast Opportunity View - SR2020
Grant Guidelines for the Linkage Program (2019) – Special Research Initiative in Excellence in Antarctic Science 2020
These Grant Guidelines set out:
- The objectives of the Special Research Initiative in Excellence in Antarctic Science grant opportunity;
- the grant support available;
- the eligibility and assessment criteria;
- how grant applications are considered and selected;
- how grantees will be monitored and evaluated; and
- responsibilities and expectations in relation to the grant opportunity.
Objectives of the SR20 scheme are to:
- support excellent research in identifed Australian Antarctic science priority research themes;
- contribute to a coordinated and collaborative approach to Antarctic, Subantarctic and Southern Ocean research that builds on Australia’s existing capability in this area;
- build Australian research capacity in this area by supporting researchers of the highest international standing as well as high quality postdoctoral researchers and research students; and
- advance Australia’s capabilities and knowledge in Antarctic research.
GO2434 Special Research Initiative in Excellence in Antarctic Science for funding commencing in 2020 | Closed